ICMS for Stem Cell Physicians
The ICMS has been fighting tirelessly for the rights of physicians, researchers and patients. We started as a handful of doctors who were intent on protecting the practice of medicine, and we have grown into a major international society that is consistently delivering on this mission. Join us and define the future of cell based medicine.
Over the last three years the ICMS has:
- Lobbied Congress, the Senate and the White House to define adult stem cell therapies as the practice of medicine,
- Launched a Treatment Registry to track the outcome of stem cell therapies and grew it to over 1,100 patients,
- Established collaborative relationships with regulatory agencies, ministries of health and other governmental organizations in Central· and South America, Asia and Europe,
- Hosted two successful International Congresses,
- Set up national chapters of the ICMS in Latin America, Europe and Asia, and
- Produced the first ever set of guidelines for the practice of cell based medicine.
No other group has done more to protect a physician’s right to practice stem cell and regenerative medicine. We have done this work because we believe in the right of the physician to drive medical innovation. And our work continues. Join Us.
|MEMBERS AREA||USING STEM CELLS||IN THE CLINIC||ICMS GUIDELINES||JOIN THE ICMS|