Join the ICMS
Join the ICMS.
The ICMS has been fighting tirelessly for the rights of physicians, researchers and patients. We started as a handful of doctors who were intent on protecting the practice of medicine, and we have grown into a major international society that is consistently delivering on this mission. Join us and define the future of cell based medicine.
Over the last three years the ICMS has:
- Worked collaboratively with Congress, the Senate and the White House to define adult stem cell therapies as the practice of medicine,
- Launched a Treatment Registry to track the outcome of stem cell therapies and grew it to over 1,200 patients,
- Established collaborative relationships with regulatory agencies, ministries of health and other governmental organizations in Central· and South America, Asia and Europe,
- Hosted three successful International Congresses,
- Set up national chapters of the ICMS in Latin America, Europe and Asia, and
- Produced the first ever set of guidelines for the practice of cell based medicine.
No other group has done more to protect a physician’s right to practice stem cell and regenerative medicine. We have done this work because we believe in the right of the physician to drive medical innovation. And our work continues.
The ICMS is pleased to announce our transition to a paid Professional Membership structure for physicians and researchers. As of July 1st, this new membership will allow individuals involved in cell base medicine and research to take a more active role in the ICMS and in the future of our field.
ICMS membership is open to those who have embraced the need for standards, transparency and peer oversight to deliver the promise of cell based medicine. By completing the application for membership, you are confirming that you are willing to abide by the professional standards espoused in the guidelines documents for the practice of cell based medicine.
ICMS Professional Membership
Application for professional membership is open to any person with a medical degree, an advanced or doctoral degree in science who is:
- Engaged in the field of adult stem cell medicine, cell based medicine or adult stem cell research.
- Professionally interested in advancing the field.
- Agrees to conform to the guidelines and standards of the ICMS.
ICMS Membership Benefits
ICMS Membership comes with new advantages and access to the most current research and information about stem cells and cell based medicine. Professional Members of our Society receive many great benefits for being a part of our organization and helping us define the future of this promising field.
- Be a part of the only global community of professionals advancing stem cell medicine
- Participation in ICMS forums and networking opportunities
- Reduced registration fees for the ICMS Annual Congress on Regenerative and Cell Based Medicine
- Subscription to ICMS bi-monthly newsletter Currents in Stem Cell Medicine and updates
- Opportunities to present research for review and submission in up-coming publications, seminars, and conferences
- The ability to apply for ICMS Accreditation
- Access to the members' only section of the ICMS Web site, including access to the Best Practice Guidelines for Stem Cell Medicine and PRP Therapies,
- Use of and access to the ICMS Institutional Review Board
- The right to vote, hold office, and participate on ICMS Committees and Advisory Councils.
ICMS Membership Dues
|1 YR||2 YRS|
ICMS Membership is for 12 months. Dues are payable in U.S. Dollars (USD)